Pay Later in 3 with Klarna is a payment method that allows you to spread the cost of your order over 3 equal, interest-free, monthly instalments.
Who can use Klarna?
To be eligible to use the Klarna you must:
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom
- Be at least 18
- Have a valid bank card/bank account
- Have a positive credit history
- Be able to receive verification codes via text
When can Klarna be used to place an order?
When placing an order from £140 or above
How do you pay with Klarna?
When you arrive at checkout, continue through to payment methods and the Klarna option will be made available for you to choose.
You’ll be redirected to the Klarna portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. Once you've agreed to the terms and registered you won't need to do it again.
Make sure your details are correct - Klarna use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
Please note: If you've paid using Klarna, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it. If in an unlikely circumstance you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item/s to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt. You may return the item/s using our online free returns form https://jodivanessa.com/a/returns
How does paying off instalments work?- Orders are paid for in 3 equal, interest-free, monthly instalments.
- You'll be asked to pay the first of the three instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout.
- Instalments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- Want to know what happens if you miss a payment? You can find out more on missed Klarna repayments here.
Does Klarna perform a credit check and will this affect my credit score?
Using Klarna will not affect your credit score. However, information such as payment holidays and existing, late and unpaid balances is visible on your credit file to other lenders.
Making repayments on time consistently will help build a positive history when using our payment options.
A soft credit check is performed when you apply for our Buy Now Pay Later options which will not affect your credit score. However, as a responsible lender, Klarna share data about your payments to credit reference agencies which are visible to other lenders.
Our credit checks are performed by the credit reference agencies Transunion & Experian. If you have questions regarding their services, your credit score, or the data provided as part of a credit check, contact the credit reference agencies directly.
Good to know: Mortgage lenders could possibly include your monthly Buy Now Pay Later commitments as part of their affordability checks.